A-C-T regularly sponsors and participates in industry professional organizations, conferences, and symposiums as presenters and vendors. A-C-T realizes and firmly believes in the importance of supporting not just industry-related events, but also community events. We continually find ways to bolster events and programs that positively impact the communities where we live, work, and play. We believe that our commitment to “giving back” outwardly demonstrates who we are as a company.
These include, but are not limited to, maintaining local chamber memberships, sponsoring specific events, athletic teams, and non-profit fundraising efforts – including our own annual Chili Cook-Off. A-C-T is consistently in the top tier of companies that contribute to the United Way of Central Florida through our corporate and employee giving.
A-C-T is a Committed Community Partner.
- As an employer – creating/sustaining higher-wage jobs to benefit our employees, their families, and the economy
- In the health & safety arena – ensuring that risk is minimized for both our company and our partners
- Investing in Public/Private partnership opportunities (Polk State Corporate College; Polk County’s Heritage Peace River Landing; and more)
- Serving on multiple boards and industry panels to address community and business issues/vision(s)
- Participating in leadership programs and taking leadership roles all across Florida
- Polk Arts Alliance
- Multiple Chambers
- Multiple Economic Development Councils (EDCs) and Committees of 100
- Imperial Symphony Orchestra
- Polk Vision
- Various not-for-profit organizations, including United Way, Read Polk, and many more