There are numerous positions available within the environmental industry. You could be a geologist, chemist, scientist, field technician, project manager, EHS tech, EHS manager, safety manager, CDL driver, emergency response technician, waste management coordinator, engineer, HR manager, etc. There are almost too many to list here in a blog post. You get the idea though, there are lots of options!
Let’s dive into a few of the advantages to working in the environmental industry:
- You really can make a difference in your local community, and in the world. It is well known that our world has many environmental challenges that we’ll be dealing with for a long time.
- There are literally dozens of avenues you can journey down in this industry. You have great flexibility in the environmental industry to change job roles throughout your career. You will never be bored!
- There are enormous opportunities to work on dynamic teams. Sometimes these teams will be rather small, at other times you may work with dozens of industry professionals to accomplish a shared goal.
- The environmental industry has a great outlook going forward. There will be no shortage of environmental challenges for our professionals to deal with, therefore you will be in demand.
- The environmental industry encompasses a large geographical area-the entire world! Environmental professionals will oftentimes have the opportunity to travel great distances, if they desire.
- The pay is rewarding for the type of work you will do. There are many advancement opportunities in this field.
- This is a career field where professionals never stop learning. There are continuous technology breakthroughs and advancements in equipment and skills pertaining to environmental projects. Environmental professionals never stop searching for better solutions to the world’s environmental problems and challenges.
A-C-T Environmental is an organization that possesses some of the greatest talent in the environmental industry. Our highly skilled team holds numerous professional certifications and have participated in many significant environmental projects over the last 35 years. Call us today and find out more on how you can be part of an exciting and growing industry!