A Commitment To Health, Safety & The Environment.
Our expertise lies in the remediation of contaminated sites using various approaches. Our goal is to develop the best remedial action plan possible that minimizes liability, cost, and exposure while maximizing cleanup effectiveness and restorative measures. There is no substitute for experience when it comes to the design of multi-phase/multi-year remediation projects and with over 30 years in the industry, A-C-T has you covered. Our professional staff is composed of chemical engineers, geotechnical engineers, structural engineers, geologists, and other technical experts to assist in providing the most efficient and cost-effective option. Regardless of the complexity, we can engineer and implement the solution that best fits your needs completing your remediation project with a goal-oriented, task-driven approach. We provide a turn-key solution integrating project planning, methodology, remedial activities, waste transportation, waste disposal, monitoring, and final closure.
Environmental Remediation Services.
- Brownfields Remediation
- Coal Combustion Byproduct (Fly Ash) Management
- Contaminated Soil Excavation
- Dredging/Sediment Remediation
- Environmental Containment
- Environmental Restoration
- Facility Decontamination/Demolition
- Hazardous Waste Management
- Landfill Cell Cap & Construction
- MGP Site Restoration
- PCB Testing, Removal & Remediation
- Pit, Pond and Lagoon Closure
- Soil Stabilization, Solidification and Mixing
- UST/AST Tank Removal
- Vacuum Excavation & Extraction